Unique Pretzels Jalapeno Splits
Taste test: These knotted pretzels were fairly large and a bit thicker than your typical thin pretzels, though they had a normal pretzel color and an average level of salt on the outside, so they didn't look any different as a result of the jalapeno flavor.
Our tasters crunched in the find a nice solid crunch and good pretzel taste with a bit of jalapeno, followed by an impressive heat that hit hard and lingered. We had these pretzels while enjoying some beers, and we also had some fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies on hand, so attempts to escape the heat caused quite a few additional sips of beer to happen and a few cookies to be consumed. Those efforts were largely in vain, as the heat reduction proved temporary, and the heat returned and lingered for quite a while. Great pretzels!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild jalapeno smell.
From the package: “The Original Split-Open Pretzel” ... “Spicy Hot” ... “Made with real Jalapeno” ... “Our bakery has been in our family for six generations, starting back in the late 1800's. We've been producing a tasty, crunchy split-open pretzel called 'Splits', the only one of their kind. They're not just another pretzel shaped cracker, 'Splits' pack a serious crunch.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Unique Pretzel Bakery Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road