Trader Joe's Old-Fashioned Sourdough Hard Pretzels
Taste test: These knotted pretzels were large, at more than 3 inches across, and thick, with typical thickness of over half an inch.
Each piece looked different, as they were billed as being hand-knotted and certainly looked that way, with variations particularly in the center of the knot. They had a solid, but not too-hard, crunch and a good sourdough taste, with a nice helping of large salt crystals to sour things up. There was nothing really special here, but these were good pretzels, and out snackers enjoyed eating them while having some beers.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sourdough smell.
From the package: “Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels are in Pennsylvania, right in the heart of pretzel country. The dough is created from a tried-and-true recipe and carefully formed into pretzel shapes with the traditional twist. There sprinkled with salt and slow-baked to ensure each pretzel has that distinctive texture, flavor and delightful crunch you come to expect from a good, hard sourdough pretzel.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road