Trader Joe's Pumpernickel Pretzel Sticks
Taste test: These short, stubby pretzel rods were a bit over two inches long and had the typical pumpernickel bread color, with some white spots from the salt crystals embedded into the surface.
They had a good crunch and tasted very good, with a real pumpernickel bread taste enhanced a bit by the fairly low level salt that was added. Our tasters liked these a lot and kept returning to the bag for additional handfuls. One taster liked them so much that after he dropped one piece on the floor, he picked it up and ate it anyway.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good salty pumpernickel bread smell.
From the package: “Our vendors follow good manufacturing practices to segregate ingredients to avoid cross contact with allergens. Made on equipment shared with milk and soy.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road