Trader Joe's Pretzel Slims Everything
Taste test: These pretzels were a lot like the Pretzel Crisps made by The Snack Factory ones, with a flattened, knotted shape.
For an "everything" flavor, I was surprised by the relatively small amount of stuff on the surfaces. There were poppy seeds, sesame seeds, grains of salt and more, but just not that much of any of them. The crunch was nice, and the taste was good, but it would have been better with more of everything. In particular, more salt would have been quite nice, as the salt crystals were quite sparse. I could taste the individual salt crystals when I encountered them, but that was just not often enough. Still, these were pretty good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of garlicy.
From the package: “Not content with mere salt atop your pretzels? Everything Pretzel Slims are for you. Sesame seeds, poppy seeds, garlic, caraway seeds and, of course, salt, give these crispy teats an edge.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road