Trader Joe's Pretzel Slims Everything
Taste test: These pretzels were a lot like the Pretzel Crisps made by The Snack Factory ones, with a flattened, knotted shape.
For an "everything" flavor, I was surprised by the relatively small amount of stuff on the surfaces. There were poppy seeds, sesame seeds, grains of salt and more, but just not that much of any of them. The crunch was nice, and the taste was good, but it would have been better with more of everything. In particular, more salt would have been quite nice, as the salt crystals were quite sparse. I could taste the individual salt crystals when I encountered them, but that was just not often enough. Still, these were pretty good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of garlicy.
From the package: “Not content with mere salt atop your pretzels? Everything Pretzel Slims are for you. Sesame seeds, poppy seeds, garlic, caraway seeds and, of course, salt, give these crispy teats an edge.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road