Trader Joe's Peppermint Pretzel Slims
Taste test: These flat, knotted pretzels were similar to Pretzel Crisps, and indeed Pretzel Crisps has a White Chocolate & Peppermint version much like these. But there were some major differences.
This kind didn't claim to have white chocolate, instead boasting of a "creamy coating," and the chunks of peppermint hard candy were smaller and less prominent. But the result was still quite nice, with a soft crunch, plus a great mix of mint and cream that was plenty minty without being overly sweet. Unfortunately, the bag was filled less than halfway.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild peppermint smell.
From the package: “Trader Joe's Peppermint Pretzel Slims are our Pretzel Slims with a peppermint twist. We dipped our all natural, thin and crunchy Pretzel Slims in a creamy coating, then topped them with colorful peppermint sprinkles. They're the ultimate festive blend of salty and sweet — confection perfection!”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road