Trader Joe's Peppermint Pretzel Slims
Taste test: These flat, knotted pretzels were similar to Pretzel Crisps, and indeed Pretzel Crisps has a White Chocolate & Peppermint version much like these. But there were some major differences.
This kind didn't claim to have white chocolate, instead boasting of a "creamy coating," and the chunks of peppermint hard candy were smaller and less prominent. But the result was still quite nice, with a soft crunch, plus a great mix of mint and cream that was plenty minty without being overly sweet. Unfortunately, the bag was filled less than halfway.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild peppermint smell.
From the package: “Trader Joe's Peppermint Pretzel Slims are our Pretzel Slims with a peppermint twist. We dipped our all natural, thin and crunchy Pretzel Slims in a creamy coating, then topped them with colorful peppermint sprinkles. They're the ultimate festive blend of salty and sweet — confection perfection!”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road