Tom Sturgis Little Ones Pretzels
Taste test: These small knotted pretzels were shaped a bit differently than most knotted pretzels, as their proportions were narrower and taller.
They tasted great, with lots of salt and a great crispness, more brittle and crisper than your typical pretzel for an excellent textute. The exterior surfaces were not glossy like most pretzels, as it was more of a matte texture. Definitely some of the best pretzels of their kind.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell.
From the package: “These pretzels were baked with quality ingredients by our bakers who follow standards set by Julius Sturgis, who founded the first commercial pretzel bakery in America in 1861.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Tom Sturgis Pretzels, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Eric P. Review published September 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road