Tom Sturgis Hearth Baked Pretzels Little Cheesers
Taste test: These are mini-pretzel sized pretzels, with a slight cheese taste.
The cheese kind of reminded me of a Cheese Nip or Cheeze-It, but without any powder. I think the cheese was baked into the pretzel, as opposed to having cheese powder on the outside.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular aroma.
From the package: “These pretzels were baked with quality ingredients by our bakers who follow standards set by Julius Sturgis, who founded the first commercial pretzel bakery in America in 1861. We invite you to try our other pretzel products -- Tom Sturgis.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Tom Sturgis Pretzels, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road