Tom Sturgis Thin Stix Pretzels
Taste test: Despite their "Thin Stix" name, these 3-inch-long pretzel sticks were just a bit thicker than your typical pretzel sticks, and that was one of the several factors that made these quite good.
The thicker stick gave them a very nice crunch, and the glossy exterior included lots of salt crystals for a really nice taste. The weird (but also great) thing was that a sizeable minority of the pretzels had a different shape than the rest, as one end of the stick was curved so that it looked kind of like a walking stick. When I first saw a piece like this, I figured it was a one-in-a-million fluke (and so I considered putting it up on ebay) but it turned out there were quite a few other pieces with nearly the exact same twist at one end. Great!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice pretzels smell.
From the package: “These pretzels were baked with quality ingredients by our bakers who follow standards set by Julius Sturgis, who founded the first commercial pretzel bakery in America in 1861.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Tom Sturgis Pretzels, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road