Tom Sturgis Low Sodium Pretzels
Taste test: These knotted pretzels were fairly thick, though not as thick as some other pretzels, and they had no salt whatsoever on their surfaces.
They presumably weren't entirely lacking in salt (the bag promised "no surface salt" so there must have been some salt within the dough) but we sure couldn't taste much of it. Our tasters were offered these as they had some beers after a road race, and the lack of salt really didn't help, so there weren't any major thumbs-ups for these. When you buy low-salt potato chips, it's easy enough to sprinkle some salt on them to make up for the deficiency, but with pretzels, it's very tough to get salt to stick to the surface.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good pretzels smell, but mild.
From the package: “Look for the Little Dutch Boy” ... “No surface salt”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Tom Sturgis Pretzels, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road