Tom Sturgis Dutch Style Pretzels
Taste test: These big, thick pretzels weren't as rock-solid as some of the other thick pretzels, but they were still quite thick, with a medium helping of salt on the surfaces.
So there was no major difficulty biting into them, and yet it still took quite a while to eat one piece, because there was quite a good volume of pretzel material. Our tasters liked them a lot, and quite a few people went back to the bag for another big pretzel or two as they enjoyed these to accompany some beers.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sourdough pretzel smell.
From the package: “These pretzels were baked with quality ingredients by our bakers who follow standards set by Julius Sturgis, who founded the first commercial pretzel bakery in America in 1861.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Tom Sturgis Pretzels, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road