Tom Sturgis Artisan Whole Grain Logs
Taste test: These short, stubby pretzel rods had a nice coating of salt on them, and just one bite revealed that they were definitely not made from the usual pretzel dough, as the taste was quite different.
And did I mention great? The multigrain mix was extremely tasty, just bursting with flavor. Our snackers loved these. Probably the tastiest non-flavored pretzels we've ever tasted. Great!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice.
From the package: “Since 1861 America's First Pretzel Baking Family”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Tom Sturgis Pretzels, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Weis Market, York, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road