Tom Sturgis Artisan Whole Grain Logs
Taste test: These short, stubby pretzel rods had a nice coating of salt on them, and just one bite revealed that they were definitely not made from the usual pretzel dough, as the taste was quite different.
And did I mention great? The multigrain mix was extremely tasty, just bursting with flavor. Our snackers loved these. Probably the tastiest non-flavored pretzels we've ever tasted. Great!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice.
From the package: “Since 1861 America's First Pretzel Baking Family”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Tom Sturgis Pretzels, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road