Tom Sturgis Artisan Thins Pretzels
Taste test: These large knottled pretzel had a much different shape than most knotted pretzels, as the three loops were closer to triangular in shape, with very wide overall proportions.
They also appeared to have lots of salt on them, which made it all the more tempting to crunch into one. I'm glad that I did, because these were some of the tastiest pretzels ever. Beyond simply being salty (which they were), the flavor was really, really good — not doughy at all, just loaded with intense pretzel flavor. They also had a good crispness and nice soft crunch. Perfect companion to a cold beverage. Excellent.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pretzel smell. OK.
From the package: “Low Fat 0 Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Tom Sturgis Pretzels, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road