Tom Sturgis Stiks Pretzels
Taste test: These pretzels fell into the middle ground between very thin pretzel sticks like Bachman Pretzel Stix and cigar-size ones like Utz Pretzel Rods. They had nice shiny brown exterior with lots of salt.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and fairly strong crunch, with lots of pretzel flavor and a good helping of salt. Great with beer!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pretzel smell.
From the package: “In 1861 Julius Sturgis, in Lititz, PA, started a bakery where he could refine his recipes and methods for making delicious pretzels. Julius' children also learned from their father how to take a few a wholesome ingredients, mix them together, and bake them into tasty treats.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Tom Sturgis Pretzels, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Fresh Grocer on Grays Ferry (where the Pathmark used to be), Philadelphia. Review published August 2017.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road