Taste test: This bag contained large pretzel nuggets filled with peanut butter and coated in chocolate. Shaking a piece, I could feel the solidified peanut butter rattling around inside. I bit in to find a great mix of tastes, lots of chocolate, lots of peanut butter and a light crunch from the pretzel. Very tasty!
Unfortunately, the small bag was more than 80% empty. The pieces were fairly large, but there were only 13 of them (counting two conjoined ones separately) sitting along the bottom of the bag.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate Flavor Coated Pretzel Nuggets with a Peanut Butter Pouch” ... “They're toad-ally awesome!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Toad-Ally Snax, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road