Toad-Ally Snax Supermini's
Taste test: This large box contained a white plastic bag with about 20 very small knotted pretzels coated in chocolate.
Each one had a flat chocolate bottom, and in most cases the chocolate fully blocked one or more of the three holes. The chocolate mixed well with the salted pretzels for a fairly even mix of sweet and salty. If you're in it strictly for the milk chocolate, you won't get a lot of it here, but for a mix of sweet and salty, these were pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of chocolate-like smell
From the package: “Chocolate Flavor Coated Miniature Pretzels”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Toad-Ally Snax, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road