Milk Chocolate Sweet & Fancy Flavor Coated Classic Pretzels
Taste test: These knotted pretzels were medium in size and had a thin coating of milk chocolate.
We crunched in to find about an even mix of pretzel and chocolate tastes, with some crystals of salt definitely noticeable underneath the chocolate. Our tasters munched on these before and after a 5K road race, and though nobody raved about them, nobody complained either, as people generally thought they tasted good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Treat yourself to something delicious — our sweet and salty, smooth and crunchy Sweet & Fancy® snacks! By adding the rich sensation of real chocolate to the tasty treats you've always loved, we've created a satisfying blend that you simply have to taste to believe.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Toad-Ally Snax, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road