SuperSnax Pretzel Poppers Zesty Pizza
Taste test: These were smallish pretzel nuggets with pizza-flavored seasoning on the outside.
They were pretty good, with a light crunch and a fairly tasty flavor. They didn't taste all that much like pizza, but the flavor was in the neighborhood, as it was remotely tomatoey with some other spices. They would need much more of a cheesy flavor to legitimately call this a pizza flavor.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sort of tomatoey smell, kind of like pizza.
From the package: “made with Whole Grain 0g Trans Fat” ... “Bo Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives!” ... “The SperSnax® line was created to provide wholesome snacks in popular flavors that satisfy your need to munch.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Sugar Foods Corp.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at a vending machine at a rest area on the New York Thruway. Review published November 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road