SuperSnax Pretzel Poppers Zesty Pizza
Taste test: These were smallish pretzel nuggets with pizza-flavored seasoning on the outside.
They were pretty good, with a light crunch and a fairly tasty flavor. They didn't taste all that much like pizza, but the flavor was in the neighborhood, as it was remotely tomatoey with some other spices. They would need much more of a cheesy flavor to legitimately call this a pizza flavor.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sort of tomatoey smell, kind of like pizza.
From the package: “made with Whole Grain 0g Trans Fat” ... “Bo Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives!” ... “The SperSnax® line was created to provide wholesome snacks in popular flavors that satisfy your need to munch.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Sugar Foods Corp.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at a vending machine at a rest area on the New York Thruway. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road