Stacy's Pretzel Thins Honey Dijon
Taste test: Having conquered the world of pita chips, Stacy is apparenty trying to expand her empire into pretzels. These flattened pretzels looked just like the Rold Gold Pretzel Thins (available in Three Cheese and plain) from the same parent company, using a shape with five holes rathter than the mrs conventional knotted pretzel shape.
We crunched in to find that they indeed seemed to be pretty much the same as the Rold Gold ones, except with a different flavor. They had a fairly soft crunch and more of a cracker feel than a pretzel texture, but the honey dijon flavoring was pretty good. It was on the mild side, with a low level of sweetness and a slight mustard kick at times. More mustard would have made these better. As would a more pretzel-like texture.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet honey mustard smell.
From the package: “When Stacy started making pita chips at her sandwich cart in Boston, she knew passion, hard work, and using only high quality, carefully selected ingredients were what her custmers deserved. Those are still our values and what it takes to make the best snacks. It's the harder way, but it's the better way.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stacy's Pita Chips (17 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published June 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road