Sophia Taralli Italian Pretzels Traditional
Taste test: These round-ish snacks had a light beige color, much lighter than your typical pretzels, and the exterior was not shiny at all.
I say "roundish" because few of them were all that close to being circular. They appeared to be hand-made by curving a stick of dough and folding the ends over each other, as the overlapping ends could easily be seen, unlike most machine-made pretzel rings. They were about as dense as pretzels, with a soft crunch, but the taste was much more bread-like. They were decent and worked as an acceptable accompaniment to some beer, but they nothing special.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More like bread than pretzels.
From the package: “Often called 'Italian Pretzels', taralli savory snacks are enjoyed all over Italy. These crunchy, irresistible rings are boiled and then baked, giving them a smooth shiny texture. Sophia Taralli snacks are the perfect accompaniment to wine, beer or your favorite beverage. Buon Appetito!” ... “Product of Italy”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Sophia Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road