Snyder's of Hanover Southern Style Barbecue Pretzel Pieces
Taste test: This bag contained thick sourdough pretzels, smashed up into small pieces of every shape imaginable and then coated with a very tasty seasoning.
The pretzels had a mild crunch, and the barbecue flavor was sweet, spicy and just vinegary enough, with plenty of seasoning to make the taste quite strong. I wouldn't describe the flavor as particularly hot, but there was a mildly hot aftertaste. It was really tough to stop eating these.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, it really does smell like sweet and spicy barbecue sauce from a real barbecue place. Amazing.
From the package: “Take our distinct selection of Flavored Pretzel Pieces. Generous chucks of our Sourdough Hard Pretzels bursting with intense flavor combinations ... like the zing of vinegar with sweet and spicy touches in our tangy Southern Style Pretzel Pieces."
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road