Snyder's of Hanover Twisted Pretzel Sticks Seasoned with a Dash of Onion, Garlic and Pepper
Taste test: This new line of "Twisted Pretzel Sticks" took a somewhat different shape than Snyder's of Hanover's well established Braided Twists, most notably the pieces were smaller. The two somewhat thin strands were twisted together fairly loosely, forming a stick about 2 inches in length, with a nice range of light golden colors on the surfaces. Since they promised a seasoning of onion, garlic and pepper, there was also a fine light powder on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a crumbly, cracker-like feel, very different from most pretzels. The spice mix of onion, garlic and pepper turned out to be more than a "dash," but it was still not very strong as spices go. The "Pepper" part didn't seem to be black pepper at all, and to whatever degree it was any sort of hot pepper, it was very, very mild. I was hoping for the spices to be a bit sharper, so that was disappointing, but these were still pretty tasty, definitely a big change from plain salted pretzels.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very buttery, with a hint of spices.
From the package: “Bold flavor” ... “Light crunch” ... “Set your taste buds spinning!” ... “Snyder's of Hanover® Twisted Pretzel Sticks are baked with a swirl of buttery flavor and dusted with crave-able, savory spices. Every crunch will bring a new twist to snack-time!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (70 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Onion & Garlic (23 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road