Snyder's of Hanover Sweet and Salty Pretzel Pieces Salted Caramel
Taste test: The broken-up thick pretzels in this bag looked a lot like the other flavored pretzel pieces from Snyder's of Hanover, with a typical pretzel color for the pretzel exteriors and a light beige color on the exposed pretzel interiors, with many bits of salt (more than shown in the photos on the bag) on both kinds of surfaces.
Before biting in, I did a little licking around the piece to determine whether the caramel was all over or just on the exposed interior. It seemed to be all over, but the coating was thinner on the exteriors. After that tasty licking, I crunched in to find a nice crunch that wasn't too hard, along with a great mix of mild caramel, salt and pretzel. The initial taste was quite good, and most pieces stayed good, but there was sort of a burnt aftertaste on some pieces that I didn't like so much.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild caramel smell. Nice. Reminded me of ...
From the package: “Imagine buttery caramel accented with flecks of salt on bite-sized golden-brown sourdough pretzel pieces! You'll love this new, mouthwatering flavor union with BIG pretzel crunch!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road