Snyder's of Hanover Sweet and Salty Pretzel Pieces Cinnamon Sugar
Taste test: These broken-up thick pretzels came in all sorts of random sizes and shapes, with a typical pretzel color for the exposed exteriors and a mix of off-white and brownish for the partially-cinnamon-sugar-coated exposed interiors.
We crunched in to find a great crunch that was satisfying without being too solid, plus a nice mix of sweetness from the cinnamon sugar and mild saltiness from the pretzel. Pretty tasty, pretty good!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cinnamon toast but with a hint of apple (but I checked the ingredients, and there's no apple).
From the package: “Imagine the familiar, aroma of cinnamon sweetened with sugar and sprinkled on lightly salted sourdough pretzel pieces! You'll love this new, mouthwatering flavor combination with BIG pretzel crunch!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (71 snacks)
- Pretzels (558 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published March 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road