Snyder's of Hanover Sweet and Salty Pretzel Pieces Cinnamon Sugar
Taste test: These broken-up thick pretzels came in all sorts of random sizes and shapes, with a typical pretzel color for the exposed exteriors and a mix of off-white and brownish for the partially-cinnamon-sugar-coated exposed interiors.
We crunched in to find a great crunch that was satisfying without being too solid, plus a nice mix of sweetness from the cinnamon sugar and mild saltiness from the pretzel. Pretty tasty, pretty good!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cinnamon toast but with a hint of apple (but I checked the ingredients, and there's no apple).
From the package: “Imagine the familiar, aroma of cinnamon sweetened with sugar and sprinkled on lightly salted sourdough pretzel pieces! You'll love this new, mouthwatering flavor combination with BIG pretzel crunch!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road