Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
Taste test: This bag contained smallish pretzel balls, fairy uniform in size at about a half inch in diameter, with fairly typical pretzel colors and a good number of salt chunks per piece. I grabbed handful of them and crunched in to find a crisp, light feel, with a bit of a pop from breaking the shell, then a very airy feeling from the interior. The initial taste seemed pretzel-like but not buttery, but I did get some butter in the aftertaste.
The small size made it easy to eat lots of them, and the shapes were ideal for use as projectiles. If you cook stuff, these might also be useful for including into cookies or other baked goods.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly buttery.
From the package: “Mini pretzel balls” ... “light & crispy” ... “Have a Ball with your Pretzels!” ... “Snyders of Hanover® Rounds are incredibly delicious, perfectly pop-able pretzels. We baked each one to perfection to bring a fun new dimension to snack-time.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (68 snacks)
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (125 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road