Snyder's of Hanover Rods Pretzels
Taste test: These pretzel rods were similar to the cigar-style rods we've seen from Utz and Rold Gold, with the unbroken pieces measuring the same 7-1/2 inches in length as the Rold Gold ones, which is slightly longer than Utz. They didn't appear to have all that many chunks of salt stuck to the exteriors.
I crunched in to find a crunch that was crisp and not too hard, with a good pretzel taste and a salt level that about matched what I anticipated based on the appearance, just a bit salty, and definitely less salty than the Utz and Rold Gold ones. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pretzel smell.
From the package: “They're big! They're crunchy! They're hearty! Just what you expect from a Snyder's of Hanover® Rods Pretzel. Perfect for dipping or decorating — so many ways to enjoy!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road