Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Lovers Snack Mix Hot Buffalo Wing
Taste test: This party mix — the first that we've seen from Snyder's of Hanover — promised four kinds of pretzels: small knotted pretzels (called "Itty Bitty Minis"), circular grid pretzels, braided twists, and random broken pieces of big pretzels.
The Buffalo Wing seasoning was unevenly applied, but it did seem to be in evidence on all four kinds. The knotted ones were indeed quite mini. The mix of sizes and textures was nice, adding some variety to the typical pretzel experience. The seasoning was tasty and zesty, if only slightly hot. It wasn't a perfect match for Buffalo sauce, but it was pretty good. All in all, this mix worked pretty well.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of smells like Buffalo sauce, but not super-hot.
From the package: “You'll ?? our Bold Mix of your favorite Snyder's of Hanover Pretzels that are bursting with the red-hot flavor of Hot Buffalo Wing”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (70 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1062 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road