Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Lovers Snack Mix Hot Buffalo Wing
Taste test: This party mix — the first that we've seen from Snyder's of Hanover — promised four kinds of pretzels: small knotted pretzels (called "Itty Bitty Minis"), circular grid pretzels, braided twists, and random broken pieces of big pretzels.
The Buffalo Wing seasoning was unevenly applied, but it did seem to be in evidence on all four kinds. The knotted ones were indeed quite mini. The mix of sizes and textures was nice, adding some variety to the typical pretzel experience. The seasoning was tasty and zesty, if only slightly hot. It wasn't a perfect match for Buffalo sauce, but it was pretty good. All in all, this mix worked pretty well.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of smells like Buffalo sauce, but not super-hot.
From the package: “You'll ?? our Bold Mix of your favorite Snyder's of Hanover Pretzels that are bursting with the red-hot flavor of Hot Buffalo Wing”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (68 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Pretzels (547 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (87 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road