Snyder's of Hanover Braided Twists Honey Wheat
Taste test: These pretzel twists had the same shape as Snyder's Multigrain version, as the pieces were all about three inches long, but these had a lighter color.
The exterior was slightly shiny with many large grains of salt. There was a nice solid crunch, and the first bite was just slightly sweet, with some of the sweetness staying around while eating the rest of each twist, contrasted by the salt. It was a great mix of tastes, and our snackers liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly sweet wheat smell, very nice.
From the package: “Our mouthwatering Braided Twists offer an attractive, easy-to-eat shape and a variety of unique flavors. Honey Wheat Braided Twists combine whole wheat flour, real honey and sesame seeds for a delicately sweet taste experience with zero grams of trans fat.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (67 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (69 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road