Snyder's of Hanover Braided Twists Garden Vegetable
Taste test: These pretzels looked to be quite out of the ordinary, promising a Garden Vegetable flavor that would be a first for pretzels. They had the same shapes as the other braided twists, fairly thick with three individual strands twisted together, and the color was very light as pretzels go, with various shades of light beige, plus there were some sparse big chunks of salt on the exteriors.
I crunched in to find a noticeable veggie taste on the first bite, not as sweet as most veggie chips, but still something veggie and a nice taste. The taste got blander after that, with more of a wheat cracker taste, but again without the sweetness. I dipped these into cottage cheese, which worked pretty well.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice veggies smell, definitely different from normal pretzels.
From the package: “made with real vegetables” ... “Baked in the USA” ... “Delicious flavor baked into each crunchy Twist!” ... “Garden Vegetable Braided Twists combine the flavor of real garden vegetables with the hearty, crispy crunch of a pretzel!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (70 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published December 2020.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road