Snyder's of Hanover Bowties Original
Taste test: Much like the Parmesan Garlic version of Bowties, these pretzels were flat like Pretzel Crisps but shaped kind of like George Will's favorite kind of tie.
The lack of any special flavor seasoning besides salt allowed us to evaluate the taste of the pretzel itself, and it turned out that the pretzel taste was quite intense and flavorful, as the relative lack of a pretzel interior intensified the taste of the outside. That, along with a fairly strong crunch, made these very good. If you're ambitious (we're not!), you could dip these into something or cover them with stuff and serve them on a fancy platter.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild pretzel smell.
From the package: “Have fun dressing up Bowties Crispy Baked Pretzels. The Light, Crisp texture is the perfect partner for cheese, sliced meats, creamy dips - the possibilities are endless. Whether for a party of ten or a party of one, they are a must-have for creating a quick & delicious snacking experience.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (70 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published March 2015.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road