Snyder's of Hanover Bowties Original
Taste test: Much like the Parmesan Garlic version of Bowties, these pretzels were flat like Pretzel Crisps but shaped kind of like George Will's favorite kind of tie.
The lack of any special flavor seasoning besides salt allowed us to evaluate the taste of the pretzel itself, and it turned out that the pretzel taste was quite intense and flavorful, as the relative lack of a pretzel interior intensified the taste of the outside. That, along with a fairly strong crunch, made these very good. If you're ambitious (we're not!), you could dip these into something or cover them with stuff and serve them on a fancy platter.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild pretzel smell.
From the package: “Have fun dressing up Bowties Crispy Baked Pretzels. The Light, Crisp texture is the perfect partner for cheese, sliced meats, creamy dips - the possibilities are endless. Whether for a party of ten or a party of one, they are a must-have for creating a quick & delicious snacking experience.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road