Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Poppers Three Cheese
Taste test: These hollow pretzels looked much like the cinnamon sugar version, kind of like nuggets but elongated, with the only difference being the cheese coating. When we crunched in, there was a light crunch that came with a good pretzel flavor and also some cheese.
The idea of the hollow pretzel was to deliver the tasty outside while avoiding the bland interior, and they did deliver on a nice strong pretzel taste. We could certainly taste the cheese (a true cheese connoisseur could probably identify the three kinds by taste) but the cheese coating was quite mild as cheese snacks go, much like the cinnamon ones didn't overwhelm us with cinnamon. If you like the taste of pretzels and would rather have just a little cheese, that's a good thing. But if you intended to make up for this by dipping them in cheese sauce, this kind may not be such good idea, because the thin shells would probably break. Still, the mix of pretzel and a little cheese was a pretty good taste.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell.
From the package: “Airy & crunchy pretzel shells” ... “Deliciously cheesy” ... “Light & Crispy Texture”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road