Snyder's of Hanover Peanut Butter Pretzel Sandwich Dips Dipped in Hershey's White Crème
It's a but unusual that they bill this as "White Crème" rather than white chocolate, particularly when they're saying it's from Hershey's. Apparently the ingredients don't pass the test for being chocolate (and I've never considered white chocolate to really be chocolate anyway). Anyway, none of that mattered much to our tasters, as they liked these a lot and in most cases came back for seconds.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of peanut butter and white chocolate.
From the package: “You will love our newest pretzel innovation! Imagine real, creamy peanut butter sandwiched between two crispy, bite-size pretzels, then dipped in smooth, melted Hershey's® White Crème. They make a perfect snack indulgence — anytime, anywhere or serve them with ice-cream to create a fancy dessert dish.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (70 snacks)
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road