Snyder's of Hanover Peanut Butter Pretzel Sandwich Dips Dipped in Hershey's White Crème
It's a but unusual that they bill this as "White Crème" rather than white chocolate, particularly when they're saying it's from Hershey's. Apparently the ingredients don't pass the test for being chocolate (and I've never considered white chocolate to really be chocolate anyway). Anyway, none of that mattered much to our tasters, as they liked these a lot and in most cases came back for seconds.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of peanut butter and white chocolate.
From the package: “You will love our newest pretzel innovation! Imagine real, creamy peanut butter sandwiched between two crispy, bite-size pretzels, then dipped in smooth, melted Hershey's® White Crème. They make a perfect snack indulgence — anytime, anywhere or serve them with ice-cream to create a fancy dessert dish.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (67 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Sandwiches (273 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road