Snyder's of Hanover Sweet Pretzel Sandwiches Raspberry Creme
Taste test: These pretzel sandwiches used the same round grid pretzels as Snyder's of Hanover's other pretzel sandwiches (such as the peanut butter and cheddar ones) but promised a much different experience, thanks to the sweet raspberry creme filling.
I opened the bag to find that the pretzels looked pretty much the same as those others, but the filling had a light lavender color, much like the bowl of creme pictured on the bag and the sandwiches shown next to it. I crunched in to find quite a strong and sweet raspberry taste.
When I shared these around, they surprised me by being one of the more divisive snacks among our tasters. I figured most people would hate them, and some indeed did. But when I shared these in between songs with members of a band playing at a bar (it's something I do), the band members just about went crazy, eating them by the handful and nearly flipping out with praise.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong raspberry smell, like raspberry yogurt.
From the package: “Limited time flavor”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (67 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (432 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Sandwiches (275 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road