Snyder's of Hanover Sweet Pretzel Sandwiches Raspberry Creme
Taste test: These pretzel sandwiches used the same round grid pretzels as Snyder's of Hanover's other pretzel sandwiches (such as the peanut butter and cheddar ones) but promised a much different experience, thanks to the sweet raspberry creme filling.
I opened the bag to find that the pretzels looked pretty much the same as those others, but the filling had a light lavender color, much like the bowl of creme pictured on the bag and the sandwiches shown next to it. I crunched in to find quite a strong and sweet raspberry taste.
When I shared these around, they surprised me by being one of the more divisive snacks among our tasters. I figured most people would hate them, and some indeed did. But when I shared these in between songs with members of a band playing at a bar (it's something I do), the band members just about went crazy, eating them by the handful and nearly flipping out with praise.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong raspberry smell, like raspberry yogurt.
From the package: “Limited time flavor”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (70 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published May 2015.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road