Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Poppers Original
Taste test: Much like the cinnamon sugar and three cheese versions, these pretzels were shaped like stretched-out nuggets, except that they were hollow, as they aimed to deliver the tasty pretzel exterior while minimizing the bland interior.
Without the special flavoring, the pressure was really on this kind to deliver lots of salty pretzel flavor. We crunched in to find that the strong pretzel flavor was indeed present, but we were surprised to find that the crispness of the pretzels was a bit subpar. Being hollow, they were indeed light, but they lacked the crispy feel that we've experienced with other hollow pretzels such as Unique Pretzel Shells. Just OK.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pretzel smell.
From the package: “Guilt free” ... “Low fat” ... “Airy & crunchy pretzel shells” ... “We've removed everything but the shells, leaving you with a satisfying, deliciously flavorful crunch.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published April 2015.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road