Snyder's of Hanover Sweet & Salty Pretzel Pieces S'mores
Taste test: These smashed-up big pretzels had some parts unevenly coated in chocolate and other areas with the brown pretzel exterior showing. There were also some white areas that we thought might be marshmallow, but a closer look seemed to indicate that it was just the parts of the exposed pretzel interior that didn't get any chocolate attached.
We crunched in to find a great crunchy mix of chocolate, marshmallow, pretzel and salt. The pretzels seemed to be ordinary pretzels, not some sort of graham cracker/pretzel hybrid. The marshmallow was just mixed in with the chocolate, so we could taste it but not see it. We shared these with lots of snackers and got many thumbs-ups. The bag was filled a bit less than halfway, so that part was disappointing.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really did smell like s'mores! Marshmallow first, then chocolate.
From the package: “The sweet flavors of marshmallows & chocolate sprinkled onto perfectly salty sourdough Pretzel Pieces is pure enjoyment! You'll love this mouthwatering flavor combination with big pretzel crunch!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (70 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published April 2016.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road