Snyder's of Hanover Filled Pretzel Pieces Real Peanut Butter
Taste test: These peanut butter-filled pretzels were much like the other ones we've reviewed, with nugget shapes, big bits of salt on the outside, and interiors that were partly hollow and partly filled with peanut butter.
The nuggets had a darker color than it showed in the picture on the bag, and the cut-away picture made it look like they were fully filled, with no hollow areas, which wasn't true. But they did have less hollow interior than some other similar nuggets.
They tasted quite good, with lots of peanut butter and salty pretzel to taste. Unfortunately, the bag was only filled about halfway.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanut butter smell.
From the package: “4g protein” ... “Crunchy & Nutty ... All in one snack” ... “Snyder's of Hanover Real Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Pieces are flavorful pretzels perfectly filled with creamy peanut butter. The taste is pure perfection. Easy to pop … anytime, anywhere.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road