Snyder's of Hanover Peanut Butter Pretzel Sandwich Dips Dipped in Hershey's Milk Chocolate
Taste test: These snacks consisted of two round grid pretzels sandwiched around some peanut butter and then coated in Hershey's milk chocolate.
The chocolate and peanut butter were both piled on fairly thick, and the results were very good, as it was a tasty combination of peanut butter and chocolate with some added crunch and a bit of salt from the pretzels. These are one of those snacks that you might need to be really careful with, as it's easy to accidentally eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peanut butter and chocolate smell, a lot like Reese's.
From the package: “You will love our newest pretzel innovation! Imagine real, creamy peanut butter sandwiched between two crispy, bite-size pretzels, then dipped in smooth, melted Hershey's® Milk Chocolate. They make a perfect snack indulgence — anytime, anywhere or serve them with ice-cream to create a fancy dessert dish.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (70 snacks)
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road