Snyder's of Hanover Peanut Butter Pretzel Sandwich Dips Dipped in Hershey's Milk Chocolate
Taste test: These snacks consisted of two round grid pretzels sandwiched around some peanut butter and then coated in Hershey's milk chocolate.
The chocolate and peanut butter were both piled on fairly thick, and the results were very good, as it was a tasty combination of peanut butter and chocolate with some added crunch and a bit of salt from the pretzels. These are one of those snacks that you might need to be really careful with, as it's easy to accidentally eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peanut butter and chocolate smell, a lot like Reese's.
From the package: “You will love our newest pretzel innovation! Imagine real, creamy peanut butter sandwiched between two crispy, bite-size pretzels, then dipped in smooth, melted Hershey's® Milk Chocolate. They make a perfect snack indulgence — anytime, anywhere or serve them with ice-cream to create a fancy dessert dish.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (67 snacks)
- Chocolate (1749 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Sandwiches (273 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road