Snyder's of Hanover Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks Hot Buffalo Wing
Taste test: These pretzel sticks were fairly thick and uniformly about 2-1/4 inches long, with a fairly typical pretzel appearance. There seemed to be some orange seasoning, but it wasn't different enough from the light brown color of the pretzel to really stand out. We crunched in to find a very strong crunch, way crunchier than your typical pretzel and loud enough to impress, yet not so hard as to threaten to break any teeth. Along with the ranch came a spicy Buffalo wing flavor with a pretty good kick of heat in the aftertaste.
When we tried Snyder's gluten-free knotted pretzels, which had no special seasoning, the taste seemed to many of our tasters to be different from normal pretzels, but thanks to the spicy seasoning, we didn't notice that in this case.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, tangy-yet-cool mix of spices.
From the package: “Dairy Free • Casein Free • Egg Free” ... “Snyder's of Hanover is proud to offer Gluten-Free snacks to the millions of people living with celiac disease or following a Gluten-Free lifestyle.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road