Snyder's of Hanover Flavor Doubles Cheddar Cheese & Cracked Pepper
Taste test: This bag of broken-up thick pretzels combined two different flavors, with the different kinds easily distinguishable by the color of the seasonings that adhered to the exposed portions of the pretzel interiors.
The cheddar pieces were light orange, whole the pepper pieces were off-white with some bits of crushed black pepper. There were also some bits of black pepper on the cheddar pieces, though generally fewer than on the actual pepper pieces. All of the pieces were quite crunchy while not being too hard, with a nice crispness and a very nice taste. When trying both kinds at once, the pepper dominated over the cheddar, but the combination was a very nice, very zesty flavor. There was a strong black pepper aftertaste too. People who tried the two kinds separately generally liked the pepper pieces better, yet the whole bag gained quite a few fans from our snackers.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peppery smell, but also sweet.
From the package: “Flavored sourdough hard pretzel pieces” ... “Two great flavors in one bag!” ... “Generous chunks of our Sourdough Hard Pretzels bursting with complementary flavors ... Like Cheddar Cheese & Cracked Pepper, the perfect pairing of cheesy goodness with a spicy bite!” ... “Taste how good a pretzel can be.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (70 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (426 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (131 snacks)
- Two Flavors (22 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road