Snyder's of Hanover Flavor Doubles Hot Buffalo Wing & Buttermilk Ranch
Taste test: This bag of broken-down thick pretzels had colorful surfaces where lots of flavor powder had adhered to the exposed interior of the pretzels, plus brownish surfaces for the normal pretzel exteriors. The pieces were in all manner of shapes and sizes, though generally small.
Before even discussing taste, the most impressive thing here was the crunch. The pieces were quite, quite crunchy, in a very good way, while fortunately being just short of being too hard (and thus risking the need for a trip to the dentist).
The bright orange Buffalo seasoning was quite tasty and had some zing and heat. The Buttermilk Ranch pieces had a yellow color with some green specks, and they were probably intended to balance out the intense Buffalo flavor, but really they ended up just blending into the background and not making much of an impression. Our snackers liked these a lot, but most people cited the Buffalo pieces as their reason for liking, as nobody particularly raved about the ranch flavor. Crunch on!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good strong cheesy smell, but not much like Buffalo wings or ranch (or both).
From the package: “Two great flavors in one bag!” ... “the perfect pairing of hot'n spicy with cool'n creamy!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (89 snacks)
- Two Flavors (22 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road