Snyder's of Hanover Cheeseburger Pretzel Pieces
Taste test: The broken-up sourdough pretzels had an orange seasoning stuck to most of their exposed interiors, with a typical pretzel color for the exterior portions.
I crunched in to find lots of crunch and lots of flavor. The crunch was solid enough to impress, but not so hard as to risk requiring a visit to the dentist. The seasoning was quite tasty, and it really did taste like a chargrilled burger with cheese. Excellent.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, does smell kind of like a cheeseburger.
From the package: “Bursting with flavor!” ... “Cheeseburger 2 OZ (56.6 g) JAPAN” ... “In 1909, Harry Warehime founded the Hanover Pretzel Company and began baking pretzels on the belief that everyone would love his Old Tyme recipe. Today, our family of bakery pretzels has grown to include a pretzel for every taste, each batch a tribute to the fine art of pretzel baking.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (70 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (111 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road