Snyder's of Hanover Cheeseburger Pretzel Pieces
Taste test: The broken-up sourdough pretzels had an orange seasoning stuck to most of their exposed interiors, with a typical pretzel color for the exterior portions.
I crunched in to find lots of crunch and lots of flavor. The crunch was solid enough to impress, but not so hard as to risk requiring a visit to the dentist. The seasoning was quite tasty, and it really did taste like a chargrilled burger with cheese. Excellent.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, does smell kind of like a cheeseburger.
From the package: “Bursting with flavor!” ... “Cheeseburger 2 OZ (56.6 g) JAPAN” ... “In 1909, Harry Warehime founded the Hanover Pretzel Company and began baking pretzels on the belief that everyone would love his Old Tyme recipe. Today, our family of bakery pretzels has grown to include a pretzel for every taste, each batch a tribute to the fine art of pretzel baking.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (67 snacks)
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
- Cheese (305 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (107 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (16 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Tokyo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road