Snyder's of Hanover Braided Twists Pumpernickel & Onion
Taste test: These short, slightly twisted pretzel sticks were very dark and had some salt crystals on their exteriors.
They had a good solid crunch and a nice subtle pumpernickel taste with a decent helping of salt. Tasters were split on whether there was any onion in there. About half said they could taste just the slightest hint of onion, and the rest said no onion at all. But everyone was able to agree that they liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Our mouthwatering Braided Twists offer an attractive, easy-to-eat shape and a variety of unique flavors. Pumpernickel & Onion Braided Twists combine rye flour with the flavor of toasted onions for a robust taste experience with zero grams of trans fat.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (70 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road