Snyder's of Hanover Braided Twists Multigrain
Taste test: These braided pretzel sticks were about three inches long and generally beige in color, with some salt visible on the outside and some seeds jutting slightly through the surface.
I crunched in to find a slightly sweet taste at first from the shiny glaze, followed by a kick of salt and a very tasty pretzel dough. Despite all of the different kinds of flour listed on the ingredients, wheat was still dominant taste, but it was definitely a different flavor than regular pretzels, as there were some other seeds and grains mixed in.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice wheat crackers-like smell.
From the package: “Our mouthwatering Braided Twists offer an attractive, easy-to-eat shape and a variety of unique flavors. Multigrain Braided Twists combine eleven nutritious grains and wholesome seeds for a rich, hearty taste experience with zero grams of trans fat.” ... “Ingredients: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin, riboflavin, folic acid), water molasses, whole wheat flour, malt whole wheat flour, whole malted barley flour, whole corn flour, canola oil, rye flour, potato flour, whole buckwheat flour, whole rice flour, salt, soy flour, yeast, sesame seeds, whole millet, flax seeds, poppy seeds, sugar, soda.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road