Snyder's of Hanover Bowties Parmesan Garlic
Taste test: These pretzels came close to matching their shape to their name, as they really did look kind of somewhat like bowties, with three holes along the axis of the bowtie helping to create an illusion of a top and bottom. Shape aside, they were flat like Pretzel Crisps, with lots of white seasoning powder, especially on the top sides.
We crunched in to find a fairly solid crunch, with a mild but tasty cheesy garlic flavoring. It wasn't overwhelmingly garlicy, and the flavor mixed well with the taste of the pretzels.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong garlic and parmesan smell, like garlic bread. Nice.
From the package: “Have fun dressing up Bowties Crispy Baked Pretzels. The Light, Crisp texture is the perfect partner for cheese, sliced meats, creamy dips - the possibilities are endless. Whether for a party of ten or a party of one, they are a must-have for creating a quick & delicious snacking experience.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (70 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Parmesan & Garlic Chips (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road