Snyder's of Hanover Bowties Parmesan Garlic
Taste test: These pretzels came close to matching their shape to their name, as they really did look kind of somewhat like bowties, with three holes along the axis of the bowtie helping to create an illusion of a top and bottom. Shape aside, they were flat like Pretzel Crisps, with lots of white seasoning powder, especially on the top sides.
We crunched in to find a fairly solid crunch, with a mild but tasty cheesy garlic flavoring. It wasn't overwhelmingly garlicy, and the flavor mixed well with the taste of the pretzels.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong garlic and parmesan smell, like garlic bread. Nice.
From the package: “Have fun dressing up Bowties Crispy Baked Pretzels. The Light, Crisp texture is the perfect partner for cheese, sliced meats, creamy dips - the possibilities are endless. Whether for a party of ten or a party of one, they are a must-have for creating a quick & delicious snacking experience.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (67 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (373 snacks)
- Parmesan & Garlic Chips (32 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road