Snyder's of Hanover Bite-Size Nibbler Pretzel Dips
Taste test: These chocolate-coated pretzel nuggets were small and had a smooth milk chocolate surface that didn't melt on the fingertips.
They were billed as being coated in Hershey's milk chocolate, and that's pretty much what they tasted like, as the chocolate tasted like a Hershey bar, with some crunch and salt added from the pretzel. Our tasters liked these a lot, as people grabbed several nuggets at a time and in some cases came back for additional handfuls.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Hershey bar.
From the package: “To create Snyder's bite-sized pretzel Nibbler Dips, we paired the awesome crunch of Snyder's of Hanover Nibblers with the sweet flavor of real Hershey's® Milk Chocolate to create the perfect gourmet combination! They're the perfect pick-me-up snacks you can enjoy anytime!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road