Snyder's of Hanover Chocolate Fudge Covered Peanut Butter Pretzel Sandwiches
Taste test: These looked like smallish, round, thick cookies, as the peanut butter pretzel sandwiches were fully coated in chocolate fudge, so there was no way to know for sure what was inside without biting in.
According to the bag, the sandwiches consisted of two round pretzels with a checkerboard pattern of holes, with a peanut butter layer in between the two, all coated in chocolate fudge. I just had to find out for sure what was inside, so I went ahead and crunched in. I could taste the fudge the most, but there was plenty of peanut butter and pretzel to taste as well, balancing out the sweetness of the fudge. These were good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut butter.
From the package: “New! 0g Trans Fat!” ... “You will love our newest pretzel innovation! Imagine real, creamy peanut butter sandwiched between two crispy, bite-size pretzels ... then dipped in smooth, melted Chocolate Fudge ... and topped-off with a fine chocolate fudge drizzle. They make the perfect snack indulgence — anytime, anywhere; or serve them with ice cream to create a fancy dessert dish.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (70 snacks)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Sandwiches (285 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road