Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Dips Peppermint Pretzel Snaps Made with Hershey's Special Dark
Taste test: This smallish bag contained quite a few 4x4 grid pretzels coated in dark chocolate with some broken pieces of peppermint candy stuck to the surfaces. The bits of peppermint weren't nearly as plentiful as it showed in the picture on the front of the bag, as the surfaces was mostly dark chocolate.
Those looks didn't matter much once we bit in, as the moderate crunch of the pretzel combined with lots of dark chocolate and enough of the peppermint candy to mint things up quite nicely, for a very good combination. It delivered a lot of the taste of a peppermint bark without hard crunch. We shared these around with some snackers enjoying adult beverages at a dance party, and everyone who tried one was quite excited to even be offered it, then thrilled when they tasted it.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peppermint and dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “To create Special Dark Peppermint Pretzel Snaps we start with the hearty crunch of Snyder’s of Hanover® Pretzel Snaps. Then we cover each one in the velvety chocolate of Hershey’s Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate and sprinkle on cool and refreshing peppermint pieces to get you in the winter spirit.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road