Snak Favorites Pretzel Sticks
Taste test: This lage bag was jam-packed with a whole lot of fairly thin pretzel sticks — 27 oz. worth, according to the label. Each piece was was slightly thicker than Bachman Pretzel Stix, and each measure about 2-1/2 inches long.
We crunched in to find a good pretzel taste with a nice helping of salt, with a crunch that was about average as pretzels go. There were so many pieces in the bag that lots of people grabbed multiple handfuls without making a huge dent in the bag.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical pretzel smell.
From the package: “Packaged in USA.” ... “Fat Free” ... “Contains: Wheat.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Mayfair Sales Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road