Skinnygirl Slightly Salted Baked Pretzel Thins
Taste test: These flattened, ring-shaped pretzels had a nice golden pretzel color, with a hole in the middle, some bits of salt on the top, and various marks on the bottom side.
We crunched in to find that they had a slightly thicker, crunchier feel than Pretzel Crisps, while being quite loaded with pretzel flavor. We didn't see much salt (which would be consistent with the "Slightly Salted" label) and we couldn't taste a whole lot either, but there was still enough flavor to make these quite tasty. Very good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical pretzels smell.
From the package: “Just a sprinkling of salt livens up these delightfully crunchy, baked pretzel thins. Enjoy straight from the bag or share with friends. A delicious, sensible snack you can take anywhere.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Skinny Girl (10 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- No salt/low salt chips (42 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road