Skinnygirl Slightly Salted Baked Pretzel Thins
Taste test: These flattened, ring-shaped pretzels had a nice golden pretzel color, with a hole in the middle, some bits of salt on the top, and various marks on the bottom side.
We crunched in to find that they had a slightly thicker, crunchier feel than Pretzel Crisps, while being quite loaded with pretzel flavor. We didn't see much salt (which would be consistent with the "Slightly Salted" label) and we couldn't taste a whole lot either, but there was still enough flavor to make these quite tasty. Very good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical pretzels smell.
From the package: “Just a sprinkling of salt livens up these delightfully crunchy, baked pretzel thins. Enjoy straight from the bag or share with friends. A delicious, sensible snack you can take anywhere.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road