Skinnygirl Cucumber Dill Baked Pretzel Thins
Taste test: These flattened pretzels had round shapes with a smallish hole in the center of each one, surrounded by a circle of eight pinholes. The exteriors had lots of whitish powder on the otherwise pretzel-colored surfaces.
We crunched in to find a very nice solid crunch with good crispness, plus lots of cucumber and dill flavor, on the mild side and cooled down by the cucumber part, but plenty dilly and quite tasty. Our panel of beer-drinking snackers gained some big fans of this flavor, raving about its deliciousness!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice, just like cucumber and dill, more dill than cucumber.
From the package: “There's something about the perfect blend of cool cucumber and tangy dill sprinkled onto our slim, crunchy, baked pretzel thins. Enjoy straight from the bag or share with friends. A delicious, sensible snack you can take anywhere.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Skinny Girl (10 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Dill Chips (61 snacks)
- Cucumber Snacks (10 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road