Shultz Stick Pretzels
Taste test: These pretzel sticks were very thin and not particularly long, as most of them measured about two inches.
They had salt on them, but not a whole lot of it, so the taste was a bit bland but not bad. On the plus side, this mid-size bag was stuffed to the brim with pretzels, and the whole bag cost us just $1.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual pretzels smell.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Shultz Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road